Song


Hi guys this time I have been given an assignment by my teacher which is about the song actually I like a lot of songs but this time I chose the song that I really like, that is Alessia how far i'll go, yes as you all know it is a song from the film moana and another song that I have compiled, namely a thousand year owned by christina perri

Now I will answer the questions my teacher gave me

1. What is the title of those songs?
Answer: the title of the song is how far i'll go and a thousand year

2. Who is the singer?
Answer: the song how far i'll go is sung by alessia cara and a thousand year sung by christina perri

 3. Write the parts of the song lyric as the above example!
Answer :




4 Why do you like those songs?
Answer:
• I like the song how far i'll go because it reminds me of the movie I like moana
• I like the song i miss you because when I hear the song it feels like I can understand the taste conveyed by the singer

5. What do the songs say?
Answer:
• The song how far i'll go tells the story of a chieftain's son who really wanted to go sailing but was opposed by his family
• A thousand year song tells of a person who loved his partner very much and he will continue to love his partner for thousands of years

6. What are they like?
Answer: all types of songs are pop




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Peningkatan Kualitas Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan Melalui Media Permainan sebagai Upaya dalam Menambah Wawasan Keberagaman Budaya pada Siswa SD

Narative text

Aku Milikku